May 27, 2011

Chocolate Fudge Brownies



Now that we have many spicy dishes lined up on my blog, lets take a sweet turn. I have been thinking of baking a brownie for almost a month now. Finally I made it today and I am happy with the result. This is to celebrate my blog launch and it has crossed more than 200 hits in a single day. Thanks dear friends..

Here is the recipe

Ingredients:

Chocolate chopped - 100g 
Butter - 100g 
Self Raising Flour - 200g 
Soft brown sugar or caster sugar - 200g
Eggs - 3
Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp
I used a few flaked almonds to decorate.

Preparation:

1. Melt the chocolate and butter together in a sauce pan over a low heat.
2. Turn off the heat and gradually stir in the sugar and eggs
3. Add the self raising flour and cocoa powder.
4. Pour the mix into greased baking tray or tin.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180C, the middle should be soft. Let the brownies cool in the tin.

Recipe Source: BBC GoodFood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...