September 7, 2011

Awards time....

This morning Vidhya of Sugar N Spice surprised me with the Top Contributor - The Kerala Kitchen Aug 2011 Award. Thanks Vidhya, you made my day.

Checkout the Roundup posted at her place with many yummy dishes. I had sent 5 entries for the event.

And then Award of Participation for Iftar Nights at Jabeen's Corner


Later in the evening, I got a message from Chandrani of Cuisine Delights. She has shared with me the Cute Triple Awards. Thank you dear for thinking of me and passing the award.




Now, it is time to pass the Cute Triple Awards to my friends..

1. Sobha Shyam of Good Food
2. Hari Chandana of Indian Cuisine
3. Priya of Easy N Tasty recipes
4. Suja of Kitchen Corner - Try it
5. Shireen of Ruchik Randhap
6. Vidhya of Sugar N Spice
7. Khushi of A Girl's Diary
8. Kaveri of Palakkad Chamayal
9. Radhika of Tickling palates
10. Uma of My Kitchen Experiments

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all your awards, wish you many more success and awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your well deserved awards dear...And thanks for thinking of me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the awards. wish you get many more for your work in future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your well deserved awards!!! Thx a ton for stopping by my blog Ramya & your lovely comments..Happy to follow u too :) And yes..will check out your event & send in my entries sooN!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and that is so sweet of you to share it with me Ramya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats dear you deserved each award.Thanks a lot for sharing the award with me I feel so honored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats dear for the awrds u grabbed and thanks considering me.

    Cheers,
    Uma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your awards dear..wish you many many more..thanks Ramya..so sweet of you to share it with me..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your awards & thanks so much for sharing them with me Ramya, really honoured! Making a new tab specially for these now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...